- Switch at least half (if not all) of your bulbs to CFLs.
- Wash laundry in cold water instead of hot.
- Turn off lights when you leave the room.
- Switch one appliance to an energy efficient model.
- Enjoy natural light as often as possible.
- Completely turn off your computer and all electronics nightly.
- Conduct a quick energy audit of your home.
- Line dry your laundry.
- Lower the temperature on your hot water heater.
- Unplug unused chargers and appliances.
- Set your AC to a higher (but comfortable) degree.
- Turn off fans when you leave the room.
- Up the wattage on light bulbs.
- Take your fridge’s temperature and reduce by 10 degrees, if possible.
- Use the dishwasher.
Share This Post
Join the Conversation!
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to keep up to date with our weekly blog posts.