Hurricane Season 101: Invest In A Backup Generator
As hurricane season quickly approaches, now is the time to think about investing in a backup generator. Whether you’re concerned about your family and home or looking out for your business and employees, a backup generator can come in handy when a storm strikes.
What is a backup generator?
A propane or natural gas powered generator that is permanently installed into the electrical system of your home or business, a backup generator provides your home or businesses lighting, HVAC or other necessities after a power outage. When the power goes out, your backup generator instantly restores power.
Benefits for families:
- Provides lighting, air conditioning, security systems and electricity to cook
- Unlike portable generators, backup generators are nearly impossible to steal
- More powerful than portable generators and run on a consistent fuel source
Benefits for businesses:
- Instantly restores lighting and security systems
- Protects products and equipment from heat and humidity by restoring HVAC systems
- Provides electricity, allowing your employees to return to work sooner
How much does a backup generator cost?
They’re cheaper than you’d think! Let us know your needs and get a free, no-obligation quote today.
Questions? Feel free to ask.