Top Three Reasons to Invest in a Backup Generator for Your Home or Business
It’s no surprise to anyone that South Florida is a hotbed or hurricane and storm activity. Whether you’re concerned about your family or looking out for your business and employees, there are numerous reasons why a backup generator is a wise investment. Don’t leave it up to chance.
What is a backup generator?
A backup generator is a propane or natural gas powered generator that is permanently installed into your house’s electrical system. It provides the lighting, HVAC and other necessities to your home or business after a storm or normal power outage. It is safely installed outside of your home or business, removing the threat of carbon monoxide poisoning. When the power goes out, your backup generator instantly and seamlessly restores power.
What are the benefits of a backup generator?
Benefits for Families
- Protection: provide lighting, air conditioning, security systems, and the ability to cook for your family.
- Theft deterrence: backup generators are nearly impossible to steal, unlike portable generators.
- Power: backup generators are more powerful than portable generators and run on a more consistent fuel source.
Benefits for Businesses
- Protection from theft: protect your inventory from theft by restoring lighting and security systems instantaneously.
- Protection from the elements: restoration of your HVAC systems help to protect your products and equipment from humidity and heat.
- Avoid downtime: the sooner your employees can return to work, the better your bottom line will be.
How much does a backup generator cost?
Backup generators are more affordable than you think. Send us a message and let us know what your needs are so that we can give you a free, no-obligation quote.